Telar Social provided a full-stack solution to build a Social Network with latest technologies in small/large scale. But made setup, developing and scaling simple.
- Open source community version: run your social network with no charge under MIT License
- Microservice and serveless: highly scalable, flexible, increasing team performance, easy to debug and maintain.
- Run anywhere: public cloud, private cloud, on-premise cloud and even on raspberry pi with faasd!
- Support million active users: built for kubernetes to handle large number of users traffic
- Standard material UI design: using powerful material-ui library for faster and easier web development.
- Golang (API)
- OpenFaaS (Serverless Function)
- MongoDB (Database)
- Node.js (WebSocket server - Real time data)
- React (Frontend)
- Typescript (UI)
- Docker compose
- Bussiness support: looking for commercial service and development support
- Join Slack: a place for questions and advice
- Telar Social Blog: read latest news from Telar Social
Interested in our project? help us to keep community alive via patreon